Ballad Health brings back COVID restriction rules for visitors
Ballad Health has reinstated previous COVID visitor guidelines at all of its medical centers as delta variant cases continue to increase in the Mountain Empire.
Those rules include:
- Check ins with workers for questions and temperature checks
- Only one guest per visitation for patients
- Labor & delivery units are allowed two visitors
- No admittance for children under the age of 18
- Wearing a mask inside for the entirety of the visit
- Visiting hours are from 8 am to 8 pm
A complete list of the regulations are available by clicking here.
(IMAGE: Google Maps)