Four year case of missing Marion, VA woman resolved, officers find her safe
The four year search for a woman missing from Marion, VA is over this morning.
Marion Police Chief John Clair said in a statement Tuesday that the department received information from a regional law enforcement jurisdiction that Megan Pakacki was safe. Officers including Chief Clair made contact in-person with Pakacki in the area she was located.
Pakacki had been reported missing since May 19th, 2017.
“We have met with Ms. Pakacki, and I can confirm that she is alive and well,” said Chief Clair. “At her request, and out of respect for her and her family and the reunification process we will make no further comment.”
Photo Courtesy: Marion Police Department